Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why are things so hard!?

I can't believe that I am only att 11k, while I should be on 41k :O

Hi guys *amazingphil-wink*
Because Amanda had to hint about our love for Charlie and Dan, I just had to remind you all of Phil. Big love for that guy.

Anyways, so after writing my heroic 'I-am-gonna-try-my-best-post* I ended up procrastinating. Or well, I did wrote 2k (2, not 1 ;P) words, on monday, but ended up deleted everything, and about 30 words more, so I ended up on minus. I don't know why I didn't wrote on Tuesday, I sat in front of the computer for atleast three hours. From Wednesday to Friday I was sick, but that wasn't really a reason, I wasn't THAT sick, just a little feverish. And I don't know what happened yesterday.
What I do know is that I kinda failed, and it is all my fault. Today I wrote like 2k, but that is far away from enough. I just keep putting it off. It's like, I am just gonna to that, and then that, oh, and I also need to to THAT.
I also forgot about the blog... Damn! It could have been a helpful procrastination tool.

Promise to myself; keep it up next year. Eh, I mean, manage the 50k this month! (Ah, everyone knows that I've given up on that)

Btw, December is on its way, and I both fear it and love it. I mean, on one side I will probably fail nano, and December will but the final F-stamp, but on the other side, santa och hot drinks and snow and alot of great stuff :D And I am going to read Amanda's novels, both of them. She is better than she gives herself credit for, I really want to read it. The downside is that I have to show my work to another living human (Amanda is the human in this case, even though I might be as brave as her and put my work on the blog for you to read, but I don't know if I can, hehe). My feelings about that can be described in two words:
Panic. Attack.

Also, I have to talk about my new bunny. I am in love with my cuddly, tini, tiny plot bunny. I want to write about that, not about this stinky, lousy, OLD story. And I am starting to dislike every aspect of it. Yeah...

But anyway, I'm gonna disappear back to my word document. I am kinda stuck again, otherwise I wouldn't be writing another post ^^

See ya later, alligator
Xyssify

P.S., if you're participating Nano, and need a laugh, maybe you should check this out http://nanotoons.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment