Sunday, November 25, 2012

Procrastination

Well, I'm a pro at that at least. I really don't know how I am thinking, but somehow I'm always convinced that I'll write something... soon. And then tomorrow, when it gets to late. And then the day after that.

Procrastination is way too easy when you have access to the internet. Not to mention that whenever I get a flow going, someone always seem to interrupt me.

I think Xyssify has a major issue with this too, but she doesn't acknowledge it ( :'P ) And this may be a little tittle-tattley but whatever - she wrote like 1000 words or something.... and erased it! ALL OF IT! So yeah, that's maybe not going too well.

Here's some really nice youtubers (Charlieissocoollike and Danisnotonfire) talking about procrastination:



Xyssify and I LOVE these two, so I just had to put them up. Seriously, they're awesome <3

(And a little side-note, writing on this blog is procrastination too.)
- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment