Wednesday, November 7, 2012

There are highs... and there are lows.

So, as of this day, Nano has been going for a week. Seven entire days. And they have all been very special days, with a varied quality and efficiency. We've had a couple of days when the story seemed to flow like water and we could easily write three days worth of words - that's about eight pages - and those days have been amazing. But overall, most of our days have been average. We've written more than the everyday minimum and kept on schedule.

But where there are highs, there are definitely lows. I haven't been able to talk to Xyssify for a couple of days, but when I last heard of her she wasn't feeling to well. According to Nano, she's just a little bit behind (though she might have been writing some without updating Nano) and I've had some very busy days, getting home after 8.30 three days in a row. So neither of us has written as much as we should have, I reckon.

Well, I'm hoping that things will go better soon - and I think they will, too. Until then... blaha, it can go in any direction it wants to. We're at least trying our best.

- Amanda aka Bokpandan

No comments:

Post a Comment