Monday, November 4, 2013

Morningrushes and words per hour

This year's Nano is going great! It's feeling really good so far, I'm already at 15k! Last year I think I got stuck at 10k and then started over again. This year I am really hoping to make it.

Me and Xyssify's been a keeping track of a few other Wrimos and jeesus! - 14k already at day two? I guess it's impossible not to be jealous of that. But we also saw people who were just on the line or trailing behind a bit... that kind of thing gives you quite the egoboost ;)

So far, I think mornings work really good for me. The half hour it takes before you are completely awake is the perfect time to write, because it's so much easier to focus on only one thing. So I've been waking up at seven everyday so far in the month (which is four, so it's not too impressive to be honest.)

Lastly, is it important to know how many words you write in an hour (in average) or is it just a matter of when you are on flow or not? What do you guys think? I've been trying to time myself today, but the results are so varied that I don't think it's very much to go by.

- A.

No comments:

Post a Comment