Saturday, November 2, 2013

Honeymoon happiness!

First off, I totally forgot about this blog! But I'm alive, and I'm doing this, and this year, I'm gonna do it right! Damn straight I am! (Also the whole school/German thing, yeah it's gonna be a pain, but I will handle it 'cos that is what awesome people do xD)


So far it’s all great. Sure, in all honesty, I am writing this blog stuff because I’m stuck at the moment, but I’m past today’s goal anyway, so I guess I’m allowed to have a quick break... Delia might be leading, but I could try waking up before her tomorrow and see if I can up my word count a bit. But I’m still super excited and happy about this. I get to eat chocolate and pat myself on the back because guess who isn’t behind on her word count? It’s just all fun and games right now.


Okay, I can hear Amanda (or Bokpandan, whatever) tapping away on her keyboard through Skype. She’s stressing me out. It was so much more fun when I was winning.  But I’m going to try updating this blog thingy daily, so we’ll see if I’ll stick to that.

Xyssify

No comments:

Post a Comment