Sunday, November 3, 2013

Late mornings, low blood sugar, and 10k


I reached 10k! And I did it before Panda :D Well, she’s leading now, but I got to 10k before she did, and that’s enough for a celebratory sandwich.

So the waking up early didn’t really work out, I ended up staying in bed ‘til ten, and once I finally started writing, the first 200 words were so slow… I’m talking like hours in front of the computer, writing one paragraph. But then it kicked in, and I got reminded of why I love writing so much. I really do. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly what makes it so awesome, but I know that those times, when the words are just writing themselves, I can’t help but love every second of it. It’s the nano-spirit y’all.  


It’s not like this was a particularly good day. I have a bunch of school stuff I should be doing, I forgot to buy a bunch of stuff I’m in need of, and I really should clean some animal cages. I also kinda forgot to eat, so once I had done my 10k I realized that my hands were shaking. But, you know. I just wrote like 3k words! I'm too happy to feel stressed :D
I'm really considering writing something useful or interesting on this blog, but... eh... tomorrow maybe?


Hugs and stuff
Xyssify

No comments:

Post a Comment