Sunday, November 17, 2013

I'm not dead!

I disappeared again! I’m starting to see a pattern over here. So, Nano this year started of really good, with 10k done already after one weekend. Everything was going fine. I came across a bit of a bump in my story, not a real Writer’s Block Oh-No-I-Can’t-Write-At-All, but still enough to make the words flow a bit slower. But it was all okay, because I was ahead of the word count and so on. So what happened? School, that’s what happened. I have had like the shittiest two weeks, and I was just stressed out and everything sucked. We had to do this Projekt Prüfung thing, and I think we had like 8 tests in the last two weeks. I have literally only been studying and doing hw these last two weeks! Which is not like me at all! I usually don't have to study to get okay grades.

But, now it’s kind of done. And I say kind of, because I still have two tests, a presentation and a vocab next week, BUT it’s not as bad as it has been the last weeks, so I will *hopefully* have the time to catch up :) And the next weekend is supposed to be relatively hw-free, so I guess I will have time to write. Anyways, I need to get back to writing now, Amanda is on 30k!
Xyssify, who is definitely gonna make it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment