Wednesday, October 31, 2012

5 HOURS LEFT!

... and about 30 minutes. But I'm just sooo excited - maybe excited enough to stay up half the night writing. I'm pretty sure Xyssify won't though, because she's got school tomorrow. (I'm on break until Tuesday, which is niiice :)) I finally found out what I wanted to write about yesterday, so I've got the major plot under control now. I've just gotta make myself a more precise timeline of the novels events and then I'm set.

I'm really curious as to how it'll go though, because I've never written anything this big in English before. Not to mention that my vocabulary is quite poor, but I hope that I'll at least manage to get myself through those 50 K words without any brain-breakdowns (I can picture myself rolling on the floor while mumbling weird stuff about my characters while trying to rip my hair out already)

Well, in 5 hours the writing-frenzy begins. It might get crazy!

-Bokpandan/Amanda
(Haha, I'm such a copycat sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment