Saturday, November 1, 2014

Aaaaand I'm back! #nanowrimo2014

I was kind of doubting that I would do Nano this year, due to a number of reasons. A) I've been working on a project with someone else for some months now, and we're halfway through, but it's not the kind of project I can use for Nano since I only write half of it, B) I wanted to focus on only one project and C) I am feeling a bit lazy. Plus, I already won last year! Totally deserving of a year off.

But then again... it's really fun. And a great motivator. So for the last week of october, I've been doing some planning and re-modeling of one of my old projects, which is what I'm gonna write on this year. If you're interested, go check my nano-page (Bokpanda).

So far, it's been going great. I stayed up til midnight, wrote 1,2k words, woke up early after that, and am now currently at 4,6k. I'm aiming for 5k for today, but not sure if that's gonna happen, since I'm about to go scare some kids at the annual "Ghost walk" at my stable. (Or who am I kidding, I will probably be the most scared, and end up staying in eating popcorn with the youngest children.)

Anyway, good luck to all other wrimos out there!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment