Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I hate myself...

It's just... I did the ONE THING you are NOT, absolutely not, supposed to do. Yay me, really. So, what did I do? Well, I figured (at day seventeen) that hey, I wanna write in Swedish instead. So I put my original novel aside (even though there is nothing - okay, a lot - wrong with it... and wrote another one. In Swedish.

(Saw what I did there? That was a fragment! And I don't have to worry about these anymore, since I'm not writing in English... yay, again)

Anyway, it was sort of stupid - I know, I tend to do stupid things - and well... that's that. I'm writing about a Wilbur right now and it's going okay. You can see my progress on the side under "bokpanda".

While Swedish is a really nice language, I feel like as if I have forgotten how to write in it (which is really weird since I obviously can't write in English either) and it gets very cluttery and stuff. But I like the story a lot, so I'm considering this a very bad first draft instead.

Another stupid thing is that I'm so not prepared for writing a novel i (13?) days. Before writing Winter's Song, I had it all figured out, more or less. That was great. Knowing what your story is "sort of" about, but not what is happening or should happen... not so great.

Well, almost-last-thing: I would LOVE it if you took your time to read what little I've written of Winter's Song. I'm guessing that it is really bad (I haven't read it yet) but I would really appreciate it if you did, seriously. And it's only 27 pages, so it's nothing major (not to mention; you can read - and not read - as many pages as you want) Give me some feedback? It would be awesome.


Here's the file for reading: Winter's Song

NOT SURE IF IT WORKS THOUGH. I have been trying to figure it out for like an hour. I wish blogger just had an "insert pdf-file here" button...

Oh and, last thing: XYSSIFY IS (sorta) BACK. YAY!

Awwh,
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment